Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cancel A Service

I have not had cable since 1992. Since then prices have gone up consistently and the quality of cable h\as gone down, I don't miss it. I realize that I am a minority on this one, but cable is paying for services that are free. Hulu has many free movies and TV shows that people pay for with cable.






I was paying close to $50 a month for the internet service on my mobile device. I dropped that service and use Wi-Fi or do without it. If I were to go back to a provider, NetZero has rates that are a fraction of what I was paying.




I have to chuckle when people pay outrageous amounts for cell phones. Today most people feel that they must be connected to someone or something 24/7. Look at any person and I bet they are doing something with their multi-tasking phone. Then there are those who wait in line for days to purchase the new upgrade to their hyped overpriced phone. I can do these on my computer when I'm home or on my tablet if need be when I'm away. My phone is used for making and receiving phone calls(PERIOD) Imagine my savings since I actually use cheap plans!





No comments:

Post a Comment