Monday, June 19, 2017

Money Making(and saving)Tips

If you like to shop online, watch videos, search the web, take surveys and find great deals on the web, then you should check out Swagbucks. Swagbucks rewards you in points(swagbucks) to do the things you normally do online. Points can be redeemed for great gift cards. Every 100 points equals $1 value and there are gift cards as low as 100 points(keep in mind you get what you pay for and better cards become available at 500+ points. This is a legitimate site to make money. People claim to make over $2000 a year easily.

In my search for the best interest rate online accounts, I found an online savings account that has an APY of 1.10%. There is no minimum deposit required to earn this rate. Discover online banking offers a high yielding savings account and other services such as checking, CDs, money market and even IRA accounts.
Synchrony Bank goes a bit better at 1.15% APY. I know what you're saying. Why give two different banks with different APYs? I mean it's obvious that Synchrony should be the choice hands down. I tend to use one as an emergency fund where I'll withdraw money if needed. The other I use as a nest egg and not touch it until later in life. But you do what works for you.

Still living paycheck to paycheck? Here are ways to spend less and save. The ones that have helped me big time are not keeping up with the proverbial Joneses, to hell with what your friends, family or neighbors have. Putting money religiously aside in a savings account weekly. I live below my means and I live in a cheaper apartment. Out of everything else, I learned to cook. That is a money saver and more nutritious if you buy your meals at work.

What should you do on a Monday and never on a Thursday? Buy gas! You've been warned.



No comments:

Post a Comment