Saturday, July 16, 2016

Investing Worth $1 For One Month

Although I am ready to retire in a few years, I have this itch to invest in the stock market. I guess it's like the itch the compulsive gambler gets when he thinks he's got a winner but ends up losing. With the Brexit thingy, everybody expected the worst with stocks and investments and feared that their 401Ks and other retirement investments would see a BIG lost. At first, their fears were realized, while my opportunistic sense for profits was in high gear!

Well, it seems that stocks are rebounding rather nicely on this side of the pond. I was looking forward to buying some winning stocks that were sure to rebound. Most stocks seem to have lost a little while others gained a lot!

Yes, Brexit will affect stocks on their side of the pond for awhile, but it will balance itself out. I am European and realize that European stocks and bonds may have to wait for a couple of years more to give you a good return. Britain was smart, and people fail to realize that Britain never made the Euro its official currency. Rather it decided to keep the Pound as its currency. Now with other countries wanting to exit the EU, it may just create turmoil because they converted their currency to the Euro. So I see a problem if others choose to exit for maybe 3-5 years.

For those of us who look for great investing advice cheap, check out Zacks. This site offers the use of all its premium services for a month for just $1. After that period you can leave, or sign up for various services that can run from $5 a month all the way to over $1000 a year. This service has been extremely informative and my month will end in a couple of weeks. I will sign up for one of their services, I can guarantee that.

Why do I like this site for investing? They break the stocks down from Strong Buy to Strong Sells. They have stocks under $10 that so far perform fairly well. They analyze your Portfolio(s), real or just for research. They give much analysis and strategies that are easy for even the novice to understand.

Now as with anything, there are risks involved with any investment, and I have been ill-advised about one investment, but Zacks more than redeemed themselves since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment