Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Weird Scenes Inside The Gold Mine

Stocks are not for the weak-hearted. The ups and downs on a scale resemble that of a person having a heart attack. Stocks are ever changeable, and weak-hearted individuals may  not be able to endure the battle to win the war.

I have been focusing on pharmaceuticals, which some advisors view as risky and fly by night. When Pfizer came out with Viagara, for example, it's stock price was at an all-time high. Today it is average and a risky investment long term.

When it comes to pharm-stock, I find you should strap yourself in for the ride, buy low and sell high, research the uses  of the product and make sure the target audience is dominant in it's a miracle cure for that audience.

Think senior health with baby-boomers aging and needing life-saving drugs. With senior, drugs need to fight cancer and boost immunity.

I came across Exelixis purely by accident. It was under $4 and into cancer research. I bought my shares and went on a wild roller coaster ride that would see me taking heavy monetary hits. At one point it was below $2 and all analysists pointed to not buying and selling. I didn't listen.

Today the stock is over $6. I realize that I am still in for a bumpy ride, but today I am far out of the red with this stock. This stock has now become a must buy, and even skeptics realize it's potential. I've seen my portfolio skyrocket in the past couple of weeks!~

No comments:

Post a Comment